Welcome to Brush & Floss Dental Center!
Our Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season. Here are the policies that we have in place:
1. We are asking every patient to wash his or her hands in our presence in the treatment room. That is for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
2. Our staff and doctors wash their hands in the presence of the patient at the beginning of every visit.
3. We are cleaning our instruments in two areas after treatment. One is by the assistants in the treatment room. The second is by our sterilization assistant in the sterilization room.
4. We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, knobs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room and front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, seats, etc. on a frequent basis throughout the day.
5. We use new masks and gloves for every patient.
6. We cover all surfaces, hoses, and electronics with plastic wrap. The plastic wrap is changed between patients.
7. We encourage you as well as our staff to avoid touching our faces.
8. If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We are sending any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective.
Competent and Knowledgeable High-Tech Dentistry
The primary goal of Brush & Floss Dental Center is to provide the highest quality dentistry for our patients in a friendly atmosphere. Our philosophy is teeth for a lifetime. This means we take a conservative treatment approach – we want to help you preserve your natural teeth as long as possible.
Our award-winning doctors are competent and experienced. Dr. Hoos in particular is highly accomplished in cosmetic and implant dentistry and full-mouth reconstruction. Dr. Zitnay is highly skilled in root canal therapy and dental restorations. And our wonderful Dr. Kwolek does high-quality dental restorations, treats sleep apnea issues and is excellent with our child patients. She attained Diplomate status with the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine in 2019! This honor acknowledges special proficiency in dental sleep medicine, which includes oral appliances to treat sleep-related breathing disorders such as snoring, upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS) and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
We are a modern practice, offering superlative dentistry with state-of-the-art equipment, materials and procedures. We always take the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions, and tailor a treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Friendly, personal care
You’ll find our doctors and staff approachable and pleasant. When you are part of the Brush & Floss Dental Center family, you can be sure that we put your care first. For example, we make it a point to have several of our great hygienists working at the same time so we can get your whole family serviced at once and have their teeth cleanings all done at the same time.
Your work and family obligations are important to us and we want to be here for you when you need us. For your convenience, we take evening and Saturday appointments.
Comprehensive, high-quality services
Brush & Floss Dental care is here to deliver a full range of dental procedures to you and your loved ones. As well as the more routine dental services you can expect, our services include:
- Cleanings & Gum Disease Treatment
- Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign® Clear Teeth Straightening
- Six Month Smiles
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction
- Dental Implant Services
- Solutions for Missing Teeth
- Root Canal Therapy
- TMJ and Headache Treatment
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring Treatment
To make an appointment, call 203.378.9500 or click here to request an appointment online.